Latest Ways for Men to Dress-up for Cold!
It's quite OK to treat yourself to some brand-new, cozy clothing. Our everyday attire has certainly changed over the past two years. However, every deviation from the norm has made men more knowledgeable consumers. As a result, your winter wardrobe expenditures are better targeted, enabling you to focus on what makes you feel good, what you need to protect yourself from the weather, and which items are versatile enough to be worn over and over again.
Understanding how your clothes may not only protect you from the weather but also show off your style is an important aspect. Here are some tips to up your style this winter!
- Layer it up - With a base layer of silk and merino wool turtleneck, you'll be warm and toasty. For insulation, you may wear a thick fleece in your intermediate layer. As a final layer, a winter coat or parka acts as a wind and rain barrier.
- Long coats – Wind chill may be reduced by wearing tight-fitting clothing. A long sweater layered up with a coat is a great idea for the coldest days.
- Down insulation - Since it's lightweight and insulating at the same time, down is an excellent material for winter. However, it loses its puff when wet. It's heavier, but synthetic down can withstand rain. Depending on the weather, you'll require either synthetic down or a separate rain shell to protect your down jacket in the rain.
- Invest in wool - Wool's moisture-wicking properties keep you dry and toasty all day. Consider merino and cashmere if you find wool to be irritating to wear. Merino wool is a wonderful foundation layer since it's lightweight and breathable. Merino turtleneck and leggings are the best winter foundation layer. As cashmere is silky wool, it keeps you warm. Work-friendly cardigans and warm beanies may be made using this fabric.
- Warm accessories - A selection of scarves, hats, and gloves may provide some diversity to an everyday winter style. Cashmere beanie hats are a great way to add some color to a winter outfit. It's also simple to keep yourself warm by wearing a hat.
- Stylish Sweatshirts – If heavy clothing is not your pick then go for stylish sweatshirts. You can buy men Long Sleeve Sweatshirts online in India at Coloured Collar.
- Textures - Experiment with different textures. When it comes to winter fashion, you don't have to stick to the same old look. Ribbed and cable-knit sweaters, fake fur jackets, shearling coats, and leather pants are all great ways to add texture to your outfit.
- Steer clear from Cotton - While cotton is a wonderful, breezy fabric, its water retention makes it less suitable for cold temperatures. For autumn and spring, wear plaid flannel shirts, corduroy trousers, and college sweatshirts. Wear woolen pants instead of denim if you have them.
Buy Men Winter Wear Online India at Coloured Collar!
Coloured Collar has an extensive collection of men’s winter wear. Choose from our wide range of stylish hoodies, coats, sweatshirts, and more!